Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Mighty Hunter

I had the privilege of spending a few hours with my nephew, The Mighty Hunter, this weekend to take his birthday pictures (a few months late--his bday was in May).

He's the king of cheesy grins and hates posing for pictures. But get out the hunting gear and LOOK OUT...the boy's a ham. He'd even suggest poses as long as he had that gun in his hand! I was reminded this weekend what the phrase "all boy" means...because this kid's it! He's 7 now, believe it or not, and just as it's been my pleasure to watch him grow from a chubby, wubby baby, it was my pleasure to capture these memories....

Enjoy!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

Align Center
#23

#24

#25

#26

#27

Just a reminder that any pictures with the name on can easily be done without the name on, any full color can easily be done black & white or sepia. I'm trying to stretch myself a little...for example, even though names on pictures isn't my favorite thing, I'm trying to do one for each sitting because some folks love it. It's not all about me (insert shocked noise!).

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

I love them! My favs are 3, 8, and 13...and, and, and.... Great job capturing "him." The one's outside are great. Doesn't he look naked without a hat on? It's so funny! Great job! Thanks again!

Corin said...

Great job!! My favorites are 3, 13, and 16. But they are all very Colby which makes them perfect.