Monday, February 22, 2010

Natalee - MY 15 month old

My darling sweet *almost* 15 month old girl is switching from baby to toddler. Be still my heart! I admit, I cheated when editing these and threw together a couple of Picnik collages instead of taking the time and doing them in photo software. But you still get the idea...which is she was full of expression this day and I didn't want you to miss a single ornery smirk. I'd love to know what you love...family, if you want to order leave a comment within a week!
Enjoy...

#1

#2

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19
This one I did to use as an illustration for the Bible song book I made Natalee. It will go on the page with the song, "Be Careful Little Eyes..."

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Andrea-- 5x7 of #17 & collage #16

Corin said...

oh, the attitude. I love it. # 4 is my favorite.