Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Utt Sisters

I've almost altogether quit using this blog & instead have been using Facebook albums to show families the photos I've done for them. However, since these gals don't have Facebook (ahem!), it's back to the blog we come.
Today was an adventure in "Uttville" taking family photos for 2 co-worker friends of mine. One has 2 charmingly handsome (& ornery!) boys and the other has 2 darling, diva, adventurous daughters. I did things for these girls I've not done for any other "clients" of mine and came home scratched up, dusty, and excited to process pictures!
It was a wonderful afternoon and a privilege to make some memories for your families, Lori & Leslie. Without further ado, here are your sneak peaks...








I must go sew now (you know me - just like Ma Ingalls) but will finish processing your photos within the next week! Thanks again for inviting me to your neighborhood - you both have beautiful homes!

No comments: